Amendments and additions to “Who knew whom – when and where” page:
- revised chronological chart
- additional comment about Elizabeth Reid comment
Amendments and additions on “Thomas and Robert Bewick” page:
- Typographical and grammatical errors corrected
- Note added about spelling of Charles Dibdin’s name.
- Possible identification of Halgarth, who supplied music for the young Robert Bewick.
Update to chronology chart on the the “Who knew whom – when and where?” page, to improve readability.
Amendment of the “Who knew whom – when and where?” page, to include the possibility that William Green and Robert Reid may have known each other in North Shields for up to 28 years.
Update to William Green notes in “North Shields Pipers” page, showing that he was not the landlord of the Seven Stars in 1827-9, nor in 1834, so possibly only settled in Morpeth after that.
Addition of a new page “Who knew whom – when and where?” suggesting connections based on contemporaneity and proximity in North Shields, and considering the position of Elizabeth Reid, the first known female small-piper.
Minor amendments to other pages to reduce ambiguity or improve precision or clarity.